Friday 16 December 2011

I didn't have the car for work today as my wife needed it for her job as sometimes happens. So I rode my bicycle instead. I wore my flip flops on the way there but after a barefoot day at work I rode home in the same fashion this evening. Part of the journey involves going up a hill, but rather than ride up it I took the opportunity to get off my bike and walk up, thereby continuing my daily routine of walking on the pavement for at least a few minutes every day to toughen up my soles. I think I'm at last beginning to get used to outdoor walking.

Hopefully I'll find the time to have a barefoot walk tomorrow down at the beach front. The predicted temperature is 3C but according to the Metcheck website it will feel like -4C. There is also a risk of snow which would be the biggest challenge for me yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment