Tuesday 13 December 2011

I've had a very enjoyable evening. I drove to Canvey Island for a football match and despite temperatures of around 3C managed most of it barefoot. After driving back into Clacton I stopped off at the beach premenade to have a little walk. I managed only 5 minutes or so before my left foot started playing up again so returned to the car. I'd have liked to have had a good 30 minute walk as I really want to work on toughening up my soles. But at least I can look forward to another train trip on Saturday and this time I'm more confident about going barefoot.

I'm not yet sure what I'm doing tomorrow. A lot depends on whether my foot shows signs of healing. I'd like have a barefoot walk round the corner but I'll have to see. It's so frustrating, and yes I know I'm being greedy. But I'm enjoying being barefoot so much I just want to get out there and do it.

Here's part of the walk along Clacton-on-Sea promenade that I want to do when my foot is a bit better.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment